The “Can Do” Kids take good care of their teeth; do you?
Take the Tooth Quiz and see how you do:
- How many times should you brush your teeth every day?
- When should you brush your teeth each day?
- Do you have to brush all of your teeth, or just the front ones?
- How many minutes do you need spend brushing your teeth?
- Circle if you should use a …soft bristle…a medium bristle …hard bristle brush… on your teeth?
- How often should you get a new tooth brush?
- Why do you need to floss your teeth?
- How many times a day do you need to floss to get stuff from between your teeth that the tooth brush can’t get?
- How many times a year do you need to see the dentist?
- Circle all of what the dentist does when you visit…cleans teeth…checks for cavities…checks for healthy gums…teaches you how to take care of your teeth
You can do things every day to help your teeth and gums stay healthy and to have a nice smile. Circle what you can do to protect your teeth and gums:
Eat lots of fruit and vegetables Drink and eat foods that are rich with calcium such low fat milk and yogurt Eat lots of sugary treats
How did you do? If you got stuck, ask a parent or big brother or sister to go over your answers with you.