The “Can Dos” are working on word jumbles just to see if their brains got rusty over the summer. Just for fun, see how well you do on the following jumbles.
Before you print this out and color it, let’s see how much you know about the Can Do Street characters. You may have to check the site to get names!
1. What are the names of the two girls?_________________________________________________
2. Who is the boy in the window?_____________________________________________________
3. What is the cat’s name?___________________________________________________________
4. Why does the girl carry a book?______________________________________________________
5. What does the girl near the door have in her hand?_______________________________________
What song does the boom box play?_______________________________________
Miss Pat couldn’t help but notice that the “Can Do” Kids were not into vocabulary building today. They needed a fun break. How could she make vocabulary fun?
Hmmm…she thought. How about a word jumble and a word search? That ought to be more that a few minutes of fun. So she gave the “Can Dos” the following teacher printouts to do.
Why don’t you print out these handouts and have a fun break? The fist jumble is about animals. The second images is about things we see in the spring.
"Can Do" Street is the intellectual property of Jean Campbell, registered with the US Copyright Office TXU000476431 and the WGA West, Inc, under Campbell Development Group LLC, 1294415. "Can Do Street" and The "Can Do" Company © 2010. All rights reserved.