Miss Pat wanted to give the “Can Dos” something to do that was fun.
She had been working the class hard in preparation for exams in a few weeks.
She had an idea…why not a computer game that was pure fun?
So that is what Miss Pat did. She put up a new game called Drive Thru 101.
The “Can Do’ kids love it! They get to play it after they do well with their lessons as a reward.
Just for fun…go to the “Can Do” Club House and choose more games. Then choose Drive Thru 101.
Before you print this out and color it, let’s see how much you know about the Can Do Street characters. You may have to check the site to get names!
1. What are the names of the two girls?_________________________________________________
2. Who is the boy in the window?_____________________________________________________
3. What is the cat’s name?___________________________________________________________
4. Why does the girl carry a book?______________________________________________________
5. What does the girl near the door have in her hand?_______________________________________
What song does the boom box play?_______________________________________
Another cold wet day on “Can Do” Street during winter recess. Miss Sue, the recreation center director, had a bunch of table games and brain teasers work sheets to keep the “Can Dos” busy. Here are two brain teasers. Let’s see how you do.