Yup, it is time to think about what to get or make for mom for Mother’s Day. Sunday, the 13th of May, Mother’s Day, is only a week away.
So, if you haven’t thought of what to make or do…time to get busy!
Here are some of the things the “Can Do” Kids are doing for Mothers Day. Maybe you will get an idea about what you want to do about Mother’s Day for your mom.
- Nellie and Willie are looking forward to having their mom home on leave from the military. They’ve decorated the house with welcome home signs. On Mother’s Day, with the help of Grandma Hattie, they are going to surprise their mom with breakfast in bed.
- Orrie wrote a poem about what his mom means to him and will put it on her dish at breakfast.
- Hector wrote an”I promise” list to his mom. In it he promises to do extra chores around the house for a week as his Mother’s Day gift.
- Maria made he mom a necklace in jewelry class at the community center.
- Yundi and Wendy made cookies with Grandma Sue’s help to give to their mom.
- Mickey is going to give his mom a rose.
- Bobby saved up money he got for helping Grandpa John clean up the cellar. He is going to buy his mom a box of her favorite candy.